Tim is a Certified Personal Trainer through NSPA-National Strength Professionals Association, Spartan SGX L-1 Certified Trainer, and a former competitive bodybuilder. Tim has earned a Second Degree Black Belt in Okinawan Kempo Martial Arts. He has been in the Personal Training business since 2009. In 2012, Tim was introduced to the world of Obstacle Course Racing (OCR) aka "mud runs". He applied his past knowledge and skill set of coaching and training to this exciting venture. Tim trains, runs and gets muddy with the best, strives to raise the bar and share the thrill with others. Tim has successfully competed in the last three OCR World Championships, and recently qualified for his fourth consecutive appearance! Obstacle course training, along with participating in Battlefrog, Spartan, GoRucks and many other OCR competitions are awesome, life changing events. Tim enjoys doing anything that tests himself both physically and mentally!
The pure joy of what is gained from Obstacle Course training led to creating the not for profit entity known as OCR Unleashed, Inc. Tim is the Executive Director and Head Coach of this exciting adventure. He loves giving back and enhancing lives through the physical and mental training, building confidence and bodies no matter what the challenge!
- Obstacle Course Coach
- Strength training
- Body Shape Transformation/weight reduction
- Nutritional Consultant
- Life Coach
- Successful Competitor in NPC and OBC Body Building Competitions
- Team Sports training
- Health expo for US Department of Health and Human Services-Indian Health Service
- Health expo for Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Certified Personal Trainer with NSPA (National Strength Professional Association)
- CPR/AED certified with American Heart Association
- Second Degree Black Belt Okinawan Kempo Karate
- Instructor for W.I.T.S. "College Accredited Trainer Course" at Montgomery College